As a member of ZTE BB access family, ZXDSL 9806H is focused on application in scenarios like limited space, outdoor environment,
residential or business building, etc. ZXDSL 9806H’s features of mini-size and high density bring in flexibility for installation
more than ever before. Besides, its abundant interfaces and excellent performance in QOS and multicast significantly widen the
coverage of services.
· Integrated access platform to adapt to various application scenarios: support FE, GE, EPON and GPON uplink and
ADSL2+,VDSL2,SHDSL,FE, POTS, ISDN and PWE3 E1 downlink, it can work as DSLAM as well as MDU/MTU in EPON and GPON system
· Lowest power consumption and environment-friendly: the power consumption of port and whole system is 20% less than average level
in industry, and got ‘Best Green Innovation’ award on SOFTNET forum for its’ low power consumption, low noise and high reliability
· Flexible networking: offer various types of network, service, maintenance and test interfaces, meet the requirements for
different environments and services, and various network topologies like star, chain, ring and hybrid
· High guarantee in IP QOS: support various QOS mechanisms such as queue scheduling, flow classification, traffic monitoring, port
rate limiting, traffic mirroring, etc.
· Powerful IPTV service support: support IGMP Router, Snooping and Proxy. Besides, the system has a series of enhanced
functionalities for the support of IPTV, such as Channel Access Control (CAC), Preview (PRV), Call Detail Record (CDR) and MVLAN(
Multicast VLAN Register).
· User-friendly management interface: NetNumen, ZTE unified network management platform, provides user-friendly management
interface for easy operation and mainentance
· High reliability and security: the whole system adopts carrier-class reliability design, ensuring high security and reliability
· Flexible outdoor installation: with ZTE’s designed outdoor-type cabinet, ZXDSL 9806H can be installed in various outdoor
scenarios like pole and residential / business building
||24-port ADSL2/2+ Over POTS Subsc
||48-port POTS Subscriber Line Card
||220V AC Or -48V DC