|SCXL:||Control And Switch Board||GTGO:||8 GPON Interfaces|
|Power Supply:||-48V/-60V DC, 110/220V||Selling Units:||Single Item|
|Single Package Size :||100X50X20 Cm||Single Gross Weight:||10.000 Kg|
Mini OLT Optical Line Terminal,
ZXA10 Mini OLT,
C320 OLT Optical Line Terminal
Original ZTE OLT ZXA10 C320 EPON GPON OLT Mini OLT With GTGO GTGH ETGO
The ZXA10 C320 Optical Access Convergence Equipment (ZXA10 C320 for short) is a 2U-height OLT device, which satisfies the market requirement for small-capacity OLTs.This manual describes the hardware structure of the ZXA10 C320.
With the requirements of communication services increasing, the value added services (VAS) including 3D network games, video conference/phone, Video on Demand (VoD) and IPTV are key means for operators to provide differential services to attract more subscribers,and gain income growth.
ZTE ZXA10 C320, a small size, full-service optical access convergent platform, provides carrier class QoS and reliable network to meet the requirements for small-scale implementation of FTTx services.
Weight:17 kg (7 kg) empty
Power consumption:GPON < 200W,EPON < 130W
Power Supply:Working voltage: -48 V (±20%) , later will support 220V AC (±20%, 50Hz)
Operating temperature: -5 °C ~45 °C( long term), -25°C ~55°C (short term)
Operating humidity: 5% ~ 95%, non-condensing
Air pressure: 70 kPa - 106 kPa
1. Flexible Networking and Full-Service Access
Multi-application Scenarios: FTTH, FTTB, FTTV, PON+EoC, Mobile backhaul, cascading, ring network and other compact access scenarios.
Multi-Play Service Access: Supports mainstream services, e.g. HSI, VoIP, IPTV and CATV services, and meets the all-service access requirements.
AC and DC power input: Supports DC input redundancy and AC power supply
2. Unified Platform and Saving TCO
Multiple-PON: Supports GPON/EPON/P2P, and XGPON1/10G EPON later.
Reducing Initial Investments: Reasonable price and compatible C300 line cards could greatly save the equipment costs.
3. Future-Proof Product and Supporting Network Convergence
Smooth Migration: Uses the ZXA10 C300 hardware and software architecture, and continues to upgrade based on the technology development and service requirements.
Highly-Precise Time/Clock Synchronization Features: Supports synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 to meet the networking and service requirements for mobile backhaul.
4. Carrier-Class Reliability and Full Redundancy System
Uplink Protection: Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP/UAPS/LACP link protection and redundancy.
Redundancy: Supports the key parts work in active/standby mode or in redundant mode. All the cards are hot swappable.
5. Environment-Friendly Product and Green Communication
Low power Consumption Design: Complies with Europe COC, RoHS and other energy saving and environment protection requirements. Complies many certifications, e.g. CE, FCC, CB, MEF
Green and Energy Saving: Utilizing environmentally friendly materials and supports power management, Automatic Laser Shutdown (ALS)) for optical interface and boards dormant mode, 35% less power consumption than the large OLT
|Chassis||Uplink 1G configuration||Uplink 10G configuration||slots||dimension|
|C320 (19inch)||DC||Single Control &Uplink &Power Board: SMXA/1*2||Control&Uplink &Power Board: SMXA/3*2||2U||60*39*25 cm/17kgs|
|Attention||Extended relevant product as below|
Corresponding GPON service board:
GTGO(8ports contains 8pcs SFPs modules C+/ C++)
GTGH(16ports contains 16pcs SFPs modules C+/ C++)
Corresponding EPON service board:
ETGO(8ports contains 8pcs SFPs modules PX20+)
ETGH(16ports contains 16pcs SFPs modules PX20+)
|Remark2||GUI operation, please install NMS NetNumen N31|
|Remark3||C300 (21inch)16U,C300 (19inch)14U,C320(19inch)AC/DC 2U|
· Unified platform for GPON,XG-PON1 and P2P
· Small size andcompact design, flexible network and fast deployment
· 2U frame with 2 service slots, compatible withZXA10 C300 line cards
· Abundant service support capability: IPTV, VoIP, HSI, VPN, mobile backhaul, etc
· Higher security assurance: ONT authentication, user ID identification, port isolation, address binding, packet filtering, and broadcast packet suppression.
· High reliability: key parts redundancy; support Type B and Type C protection for PON downlink and LACP/ UAPS/STP/ERPS for uplink
· Service differentiation: Comprehensive QoS mechanisms for voice, video and high speed Internet services.
· Support DC input redundancy
· Support AC power supply
· Support 1:1 protection for PON interfaces
· Support 1:1 protection for SW (core card) card
· Support 1588V2 and Synchronous Ethernet
· Support embedded OTDR in SFP
· GPON up to 32 ports
· Uplink interfaces up to 4 *GE (Optical )+2*GE(Electronic) or 2*10GE(Optical )+2*GE(Optical ) +2*GE(Electronic)
Chassis Configuration (19”)
· Total 5 slots
· 2 slots for universal line cards
· 2 slots for switch& control cards
· 1 slot for fan module
Subscriber Card Density
· GPON card: 8/16 ports per card
· XG-PON1 card: 8 ports per card
· P2Pcard: 24/48 ports per card
With many years of export experience, excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, it has won the trust and support of many customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with quality service.
Contact Person: Helen