Emerson NetSure212 C23 embedded power system is a highly reliable, high power density and high performance designed to meet the network requirements of 4G, FTTx, data communication equipment, transmission equipment, and access equipment. Emerson Network Energy has accumulated many years of development and online operation experience. , Fully digital communication power supply system.
Emerson NetSure212 C23 system features
1. It adopts standard 19-inch structure design, which has good versatility body
2. Small size, light weight, embedded installation, saving room area and installation cost
3. Full front operation, easy to maintain
4. Wide input voltage range, strong grid adaptability
5. The rectifier module has a wide operating temperature range and strong environmental adaptability
6. No damage hot swap, online maintenance, convenient and quick
7. It has a full range of lightning protection design and provides multiple DC power distribution outputs
8. It has a complete battery management function, which effectively improves the service life of the battery
9. Provide RS232, dry contact and other communication interfaces, flexible networking, can realize remote monitoring
10. Emerson NetSure212 C23 has excellent energy saving and environmental protection features
* Energy saving: sleep energy saving technology, effectively reducing overall operating costs
* Land saving: embedded installation, full frontal maintenance
* Environmental protection: Meet the EU RoHS standards and China's environmental protection directives, EMC meets EN55022 Class A
Input voltage: 80~300Vac phase voltage
Input voltage frequency: 45~65Hz
Power factor: ≥0.99
|Power output characteristics
Output voltage: -42~-58Vdc
Output current: 40A 40A@48Vdc
Rated efficiency: ≥92%
|Emerson power subrack system netsure212c23 module configuration
Monitoring module: M225S
Rectifier module: R48-1000A / R48-500A, fully equipped with 2
Size; 482.6×290×44 mm
Weight: ≤10 kg
R48-1000A/R48-500A 86.5×241.1×40.8 ≤1.2kg
M225S 43×220×44 ≤0.5kg
1. what's the way to pay?
2.What's your shipping way?
3.What is the product used for packing?