HuaWei OSN 3500 Business Board SSN4EGS411 GE Ethernet Switch Processing Board
HuaWei OSN 3500 business board SSN4EGS411 4-way GE Ethernet switch processing board EGS4
Description of SSN4EGS411
SSN4EGS411 is a 4-port GE optical interface board, can be used on Huawei OSN1500B, OSN 2500, OSN3500, OSN7500. SSN4EGS411 part number is 03052348, model name is SSND00EGS412. SSN4EGS411 comes with 4 units 1000BASE-LX SFP module, transmission distance is 10km. SFP module is swappable to perform different transmission distance.
Overview of SSN4EGS411
SSN4EGS411 4-ports GE transparent transmission processing board, apply to Huawei OSN1500, OSN2500, OSN3500, OSN7500
1. Supports the 1000BASE-LX thernet optical interfaces.
2. Support the auto-negotiation function in compliance with IEEE 802.3z.
3. Support the 1000BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet electrical interface.
4. Supports the auto-negotiation function.
5. Supports the negotiated rate of 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s, or 1000 Mbit/s.
6. Support query/setting of port status, query of interface types, PMON measurement.
7. Supports PORT-based transparent transmission.
8. Supports EVPL services based on PORT+VLAN.
9. Supports a maximum of 4000 services that are received/transmitted through IP ports.
10. Supports a maximum of 4000 services that are received/transmitted through VCTRUNKs.
11. Supports a maximum of 8000 links.
12. Supports QinQ-based EVPL services.
13. Supports PORT-based service forwarding.
14. Supports the Layer 2 forwarding function.
15. Supports switching on the client and SDH sides.
16. Supports blacklist that contain 512 records and static MAC address table that contain 512 records.
17. Supports self-learning of the source MAC address.
18. MAC address table capacity is 128K. Aging time of the MAC address can be set and queried.
19. Supports the configuration of the static MAC route.
20. Supports the creation, deletion, and query of the VB.
21. Supports the EPLAN services that are based on the IEEE 802.1d MAC bridge.
22. Supports data isolation based on VB+VLAN.
23. Supports the setting of a maximum of 4000 VLAN services.
24. Supports EVPLAN services that based on IEEE 802.1q virtual bridge and IEEE 802.1ad Provider Bridge.
25. Support IEEE 802.3, Ethernet II, IEEE 802.1 q/p.
26. Supports the frame with a length ranging from 64 bytes to 9216 bytes.
27. Supports the Jumbo frame with a length less than 9216 bytes.
28. Supports setting of the packet length, which ranges from 1518 bytes to 9216 bytes.
29. Supports 16xVC-4, or 48xVC-3, or 504xVC-12 bound bandwidth.
30. Support HDLC, LAPS, GFP-F encapsulation formats; MPLS not supported.
31. Supports VLAN and QinQ, addition, deletion, exchanging of VLAN tags.
32. Supports 4096 S-VLANs (0–4095) and 4096 C-VLANs (0–4095) in the case of QinQ services.
33. Supports 4095 VLANs (1–4095) in the case of EVPL services.
34. Support BPS, PPS, DLAG protection schemes, TPS not supported.
35. Supports manual link aggregation and static link aggregation.
36. Supports the load sharing mode and load non-sharing mode.
37. Supports dynamically increases/decreases bandwidth and protects bandwidth in compliance with ITU-T G.7042.
38. Supports the P2P LPT and the P2MP LPT.
39. Supports the RSTP, which complies with IEEE 802.1w.
40. Not support Synchronous Ethernet, IEEE 1588v2 Clock synchronization.
41. Supports CC, LB test, LT test, and OAM_Ping, which comply with IEEE 802.1ag.
42. Supports OAM auto-discovery, remote loopback, fault diagnosis in compliance with IEEE 802.3ah.
43. Supports link performance monitoring, and self-loop test, which comply with IEEE 802.3ah.
44. Supports test frames in Ethernet/GFP bearer mode.
45. Supports RMON of the Ethernet performance of Ethernet ports and VCTRUNKs.
46. Supports flow classification based on PORT, PORT+VLAN, PORT+VLAN+PRI, or PORT+SVLAN.
47. Supports the setting of modes and weights for scheduling queues.
48. Supports IGMP snooping fast-leave function and unknown multicast packet discarding function.
49. Supports the port-based traffic control function that complies with IEEE 802.3x.
50. Supports port-based and VCTRUNK-based traffic monitoring.
Specification of SSN4EGS411
The front panel of the SSN4EGS411 has indicators, interfaces, a bar code, and a laser safety class label.
OSN 1500B: SSN4EGS411 can be installed in slots 11–13.
OSN 2500: When cross-connect boards are CXLN&CXLLN, SSN4EGS411 can be installed in slots 5–8 and 11–13.
OSN 3500: When cross-connect boards are GXCS&UXCS, SSN4EGS411 can be installed in slots 1-8 and 11-16.
OSN 7500: The SSN4EGS411 can be installed in slots 1–8, 11–18 and 26–31.
|The number code that follows the board name in the bar code is the feature code of the board. The feature code of the SSN4EGS411 indicates the type of optical interface.
||Type of Optical Interface
||1000BASE-LX (10 km)
|Optical Interface Parameter
|Type of Optical Interface
||1000BASE-LX (10 km)
|Type of fiber
|Operating Wavelength range(nm)
||1270 to 1360
|Launched optical power range (dBm)
||-11 to -3
|Receiver sensitivity (dBm)
|Minimum overload (dBm)
|Minimum extinction ratio (dB)
|Maximum -20 dB spectral width (nm)
|Minimum side mode suppression ratio (dB)
||25.4 (W) x 220 (D) x 254.1 (H)
1. If there is no price on the website, how can I buy the product I need?
Buyers need to send us the required product details via email, and then we will provide a reasonable quotation upon request.
2. How long can I get my inquiry?
Buyers will receive a reply within 24 hours.
3. How about after-sales service?
1). We have a large team responsible for after-sales service and a service hotline Buyer’s complaints and feedback.
2). We provide 24-hour online service to help buyers solve problems.
3). We will regularly provide buyers with the latest market information.
1. Professional quality control team
2. Professional sales team
3. Professional after-sales service
Please contact us if you have any questions!
We can communicate with you at any time!