1.267Gbps Wireless Wall Plate Access Point HuaWei AP5510-W-GP
HuaWei AP5510-W-GP enterprise-class high-power indoor panel AP 1.267Gbps wireless AP access point
Overview of AP5510-W-GP
The AP5510-W-GP is a gigabit wall plate Access Point (AP) in compliance with 802.11ac Wave 2. With mounting brackets, the AP can be easily adapted to junction boxes (86/118/120 mm) and wall-mounting scenarios. The AP5510-W-GP boasts built-in smart antennas, a hidden indicator, a GPON uplink port, and a brand-new ‘morning dew’ design. These highlights make the AP suitable for environments with densely distributed small rooms, such as hotel guest rooms, student dormitories, hospital wards, and small offices.
Features of AP5510-W-GP AP5510-W-GP Access Point
● 802.11ac Wave 2 compliance, MU-MIMO, delivering services simultaneously on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies, peak rate of 400 Mbit/s at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbit/s at 5 GHz, and 1.267 Gbit/s for the device
● One GPON uplink interface and four GE downlink interfaces
● Various installation modes for easy deployment, including wall-mounting, plate-mounting, and desk-mounting
● Built-in smart antennas, increasing the coverage area
● Support for the Fat, Fit, and cloud modes
● Support for cloud-based management and O&M of APs and services through SDN controller, reducing O&M costs
Specifications of AP5510-W-GP
Selling point of AP5510-W-GP
1. Flexible Smart Antenna Array Technology
Provides precise coverage for STAs with reduced interference and improved signal quality, enabling signals to follow users.
2. Rich Interfaces
Features one GPON uplink and four GE downlink interfaces..
3. Cloud Management
Allows customers to manage, operate, and maintain APs and services on Huawei’s cloud management platform, reducing network Operations and Maintenance (O&M) costs..
1. Customers can contact us via phone, Skype, Trademanager, email, Whatsapp, QQ, etc., if they have any questions.
2. All products have been tested before leaving the factory and the packaging is intact.
3. COMBASST will be responsible for the process, material and product quality issues of the correct use of the product in accordance with the manual and warranty terms.
4. We provide 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support for all products.
5. During each discussion, COMBASST's inspection proves that there are defects, returns or any part of other solutions.
6. Return shipping fee: COMBASST is responsible for collecting freight and insurance fees from customers.
1). During the warranty period: the customer is responsible for freight and insurance, including custom fees When transporting equipment and/or parts to the manufacturer/supplier for repairs.
7. If necessary, we can provide detailed documentation and remote technical support for equipment installation and configuration