Optical Network Units (ONUs) with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support, comprehensive QoS features including Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA), and 8 downstream FE ports. Ideal for IPTV, video monitoring, and wireless broadband services in small and medium-sized offices.
Ruggedized for high reliability indoors or outdoors, MA5626 ONU is connected with GPON uplink to an Optical Line Terminal (OLT). Units can be managed and upgraded remotely, and configured in advance through batch pre-deployment.
||16 FE/24 FE: 43.6 mm x 442 mm x 220 mm; 8 FE: 43.6 mm x 250 mm x 180 mm
||-40℃ to 65℃; 5% RH to 95% RH
||AC: 100V / 220V
||1 x GPON / EPON
8/16/24 x FE
8/16/24 x FE (PoE)
4 x GE + 4 x FE (PoE)
8 x FE (reserve PoE)
1. High access density:
maximum support 256 channels of POTS users, or 128 channels of ADSL2+ users, or 192 channels of VDSL2, or 64 channels of FE users. Using COMBO board can provide 128 channels of POTS+128 channels of ADSL2+ at the same time;
2. Flexible business ratio: support arbitrary mixed insertion of various business boards, flexible ratio of the number of various ports, improve the installation rate, and meet different customer needs;
3. Support COMBO board (4GE+4FE), which can effectively improve the access density, save the space of the computer room, and reduce the complexity of cable routing;
4. Support P2P optical access board, which can provide high-value customers with large bandwidth access;
5. Support 48V battery backup power, both lead-acid battery and iron-lithium battery;
6. Operable IPTV service: powerful service exchange capacity, system packet forwarding rate, and high integration (data exchange and user management) make it have carrier-class multicast operation capabilities;
7. Complete voice features: support basic services such as voice services, fax services and modem services, and supplementary services such as three-way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, calling number display, calling number restriction, etc.;
8. Plug-and-play service provisioning mode: support remote configuration issuance, the management channel and service channel can be established after the device is powered on and registered successfully, without manual on-site configuration, plug-and-play;
9. Efficient management and maintenance mode: support multiple efficient management and maintenance methods such as free on-site soft tuning, remote acceptance, remote upgrade and patching, and remote fault location;
10. High reliability: it can work at a minimum of -40℃ or a maximum of 65℃. The high lightning protection capability of 6KV reduces the lightning failure rate; the single board anti-corrosion design extends the service life of the equipment;
11. Careful security measures: to meet the security requirements of telecommunications services, in-depth research and application of security protocols have been carried out to fully guarantee system security and user access security;
12. Green energy saving: use high-efficiency power supplies to reduce system energy consumption; fan intelligent speed regulation, effectively reduce energy consumption during idle time; use high-performance chip sets to reduce chip energy consumption; support POTS short loop design, effectively reducing short-distance Port power consumption;
13. Future-oriented architecture design: In the future, according to the network and business requirements of operators, corresponding circuit boards can be provided to solve the problem. The system does not make other changes and responds quickly.