Descriptions of NetSure 731 A61 series
The NetSureTM 731 series, an embedded, high-eViciency sub-rack power system comprises three models: NetSureTM 731 A61-S1, NetSureTM 731 A61-S12 and NetSureTM 731 A61-S3, which are designed by Vertiv to meet the demands of shared BTS sites for multiple tenants. The system supports separate power supply and distribution management, along with independent power consumption calculation for a maximum of four users. The embedded 19-inch system is conﬁgured with Vertiv’s new generation rectiﬁer with an ultra-high power density of 50A. The maximum system capacity is 600A, and the system eViciency is above 96%, which meet the construction need of energy conservation and emission reduction for modern mobile communication.
Features of NetSure 731 A61 series
1. High reliability
* Wide voltage input range 80～300 vac, strong adaptability to power grid and diesel engine.
* Wide operating temperature range -40～65℃, adapt to various geographical areas.
* Lightning protection design on the AC side, DC side, and signal side improves the lightning protection capability of the system.
2. With RS232/RS485, network port, dry contact and other communication interfaces, the network is flexible.
3. The perfect battery management function can effectively extend the life of the battery.
4. Compatible with solar controller, can form an intelligent photoelectric complementary power supply system.
5. Rapid deployment .
6. Standard 19-inch embedded installation design.
7. Full front maintenance design.
8. Low-noise design to meet the construction of various scenes.
9. Flexible installation, suitable for indoor machine room/outdoor cabinet/stairwell/basement. Embedded/wall-mounted installation.
10. Module efficiency>96%, saving users' electricity bills.
11. With dormancy and high-efficiency module hybrid plug-in energy-saving technology to improve operating efficiency.
12. Equipped with intelligent fan speed regulation function, reducing system power consumption.
Specifications of NetSure 731 A41 series
Packaging and shipping
We have a large inventory, if the quantity is not very large, we can ship as soon as possible after receiving the payment. If the quantity is large, the delivery time needs to be based on the quantity.
If the quantity is small, it is usually sent by express (DHL, FEDEX, TNT, etc.). If the quantity is large, we recommend air or sea transportation. This will use a longer time, but at a cheaper cost.
We can provide samples. If the quality is good, we can provide very competitive prices. And can be packaged according to customer requirements.