Layer 2 switch with (4) 10GbE RJ45 ports and (1) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 input.
The Switch Flex XG (USW Flex XG) is a fully managed, mult-gigabit, Layer 2 switch with (4) 10GbE RJ45 ports and (1) GbE PoE input. The USW Flex XG sports slim, compact housing and can be mounted on a desktop*. This switch can also be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- (1) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 input
- (4) 10GbE RJ45 ports
- Compact, slim housing
- Can be powered with a 5V, 5A USB-C adapter
||135 x 185 x 32 mm (5.31 x 7.28 x 1.27")
||1.2 kg (2.65 lb)
|Total Non-Blocking Throughput
|Max Power Consumption
||(1) 802.3at PoE, 50-57VDC, 25W
(1) USB Type-C, 5VDC, 5A
||802.3at PoE (Pins 1, 2+/3, 6- or 4, 5+/7, 8-)
AC/DC Power Adapter, 5VDC, 5A, 1.5 m Cord (Included)
|Supported Voltage Range
||90 to 264VAC (Adapter)
||(1) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
(4) 100/1,000/2,500/5,000/10,000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
||SMB Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
||Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
||-5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
||10 - 90% Noncondensing
||CE, FCC, IC
||(1) Power, Blue/White
Flashing White: Bootup in Progress
Flashing Blue: Firmware Upgrading
Steady White: Factory Defaults, Awaiting Adoption
Steady Blue: Device is Adopted
||White: Link or Activity
1. what's the way to pay?
We support T/T, WESTERN UNION,Paypal
2.What's your shipping way?
Shopped by air sea express
3. What is the product used for packing?
We always use catron, Unless you have different packing needs
1. Strict quality control is carried out in every link from raw material procurement, processing, testing to packaging.
2. The waybill or bill of lading will be provided in time for tracking.
3. 12 months warranty.