HuaWei HG8012 HG8326R HG8242 HG8447 GPON ONT ONU 1POTS+1GE+3FE+1USB+1Wi-Fi
The EchoLife HG8546M, an optical network terminal (ONT), is a high-end home gateway in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8546M provides 1* POTS ports, 1*GE+3* FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports, and 2* Wi-Fi port. The HG8546M features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the HG8546M provides a perfect terminal solution and future oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
Huawei GPON ONU HG8546M Product Specifications
* Dimensions(W x D x H):250 mm x 185 mm x 35 mm
* Average power consumption:8 W
* Operating environment:Temperature: 0℃~+40℃;
* Humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing
* Power supply:Adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50–60Hz;
* Adapter output: 11–14 V DC, 1 A
* Weight:About 500g (including the power adapter)
1. Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
2. Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
3. Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
4. High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding in the bridging scenario and 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
5 . Green energy-saving: 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset (SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.
* Local management using Web and remote management using TR069 and OMCI
* Optical power monitoring
* 802.1ag Ethernet OAM
* Loop-line test of POTS ports,call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation
Green engery-saving features
* Dynamic power consumption adjustment
* With a backup battery, the guaranteed services can be selected flexibly
* Class B+ optical module
* Security authentication mode: SN,
password or SN+password
* Upstream/downstream FEC
* NAT function
* Internet, IPTV and VoIP services are automatically bound to ONT ports
* Virtual server, port trigger, DMZ,and DDNS
* Dual systems for software protection
* Type B protection and rogue ONT detection
* Lithium battery backup and backup battery monitoring
* SIP and H.248 protocols
* Media stream and signaling stream separation
* IGMP V2&V3 snooping/IGMP proxy
*802.11b/g/n, certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance
Huawei GPON ONU HG8310M Product Specifications
||Option: HG8310M , HG8310M C+
|The Echo Life HG8310M is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology,ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8310M provides one GE Ethernet port. The HG8310M features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services.
||1 GPON interface, SC single-mode/single-fiber, Downstream rate 2.5Gbps, Upstream rate 1.25Gbps
||Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm
||IEEE802.11b/g/n,300Mbps, a built-in antenna
||1*10/100/1000Mbps adaptive Ethernet ports, full/half duplex, RJ45 interface
||Throughput can reach 900Mbps or more
||12V 1A, external AC-DC power adapter
||Working temperature: -5-+55℃ working humidity:10-90%(non-condensation)
||Storage temperature: -30℃-+60℃ storage humidity: 10-90%(non-condensation)