HuaWei 15W 16 Port Full Gigabit Unmanaged Switch S1700-16G
HuaWei 15W 16 Port Full Gigabit Unmanaged Switch S1700-16G Description
|Dimensions (W X D X H):
||32 Cm X 20.8 Cm X 4.36 Cm
||MAC Address Table Size:
||100 V To 240 V AC,50/60 Hz
HuaWei 16 Port Unmanaged Switch,
S1700-16G Unmanaged Switch,
15W 16 port gigabit switch
HuaWei S1700-16G 16 port full Gigabit unmanaged switch layer 2 Gigabit access switch
S1700-16G Overview S1700-16G is an unmanaged switch which is easy to install and maintain, and is ideal for small- and medium-size enterprises, Internet cafes, hotels, and schools. It’s one of the S1700 Series Enterprise Switches. Quick Specs Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
Innovative energy-saving design
- The S1700 supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which enables the switch to enter a power-saving mode when traffic is light.
- The S1700 can adjust the power output for transmissions based on the cable length. It can also set any ports that are not transmitting traffic to sleep mode.
- The models that use a fan-free design reduce power consumption and noise.
Non-blocking and high-speed forwarding
- All S1700 ports provide Layer 2 wire-speed forwarding capabilities to ensure non-blocking packet forwarding. S1700 models provide optical and electrical GE uplink ports, which facilitate user access and are cost-effective.
- The S1700/S1720/S1720-E MAC address table supports up to 8K/16K/16K of MAC addresses, making it easy to expand networks and deploy new services. The S1700 support layer 3 static routing-forwarding which include IPv4 and IPv6 protocols. The S1720-E support RIP,RIPng,OSPF.
Convenient management and maintenance
- The S1700 is easy to manage and maintain, being equipped with a one-key operation button on the front panel.
- Web-managed S1700 models come with a web network management system, making it easy to configure switches.
- SNMP-based S1700 models allow for the use of an SNMP-based NMS for centralized configuration and management.
- Web/SNMP-based S1720/S1720-E models can support CLI and console port configuration.
Powerful security performance
- The S1700 provides a range of security features, including 802.1x, RADIUS, Portal and NAC. The S1700 also supports packet filtering based on MAC addresses or ports in order to defend against hackers and virus attacks.
Great networking and bandwidth extensibility
- The S1700 provides LACP, STP, RSTP, and MSTP functions to implement link aggregation and backup. S1720 switches support up to 64 MSTP instances for flexible networking.