Unmanaged Plug And Play Ethernet Switch 24 Port HuaWei S1724G Gigabit
HuaWei S1724G 24-port Gigabit unmanaged desktop plug-and-play Ethernet switch
Feature Of S1724G
HW S1724G is an unmanaged switch which is easy to install and maintain, especially ideal for small and medium-size enterprises. With 24 Ethernet 10/100/1,000 ports, it combines high reliability, rich management and security features to help customers build secure, reliable, high-performance networks.
Application Of S1700
1. Innovative Energy-Saving Design
- The S1700 supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which enables the switch to enter a power-saving mode when traffic is light.
- The S1700 can adjust the power output for transmissions based on the cable length. It can also set any ports that are not transmitting traffic to sleep mode.
- The models that use a fan-free design reduce power consumption and noise.
2. Non-Blocking and High-Speed Forwarding
- All S1700 ports provide Layer 2 wire-speed forwarding capabilities to ensure non-blocking packet forwarding. S1700 models provide optical and electrical GE uplink ports, which facilitate user access and are cost-effective.
- The S1700, S1720 MAC address table supports up to 8k/16k of MAC addresses, making it easy to expand networks and deploy new services. The S1700 supports layer 3 static routing-forwarding which include IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
3. Perpetual PoE
- The models that support PoE support the perpetual PoE technology to deliver uninterrupted PoE power supply. This
capability ensures that PDs are not powered off during switch reboot, eliminating fault-triggered interruptions.
4. Convenient Management and Maintenance
- The S1700 is easy to manage and maintain, equipped with a one-key operation button on the front panel.
- Web-managed S1700 models come with a web network management system, making it easy to configure switches.
- Fully-managed S1700 models allow for the use of an Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based Network Management System (NMS) for centralized configuration and management.
5. Intelligent O&M
- Web-managed and fully-manged S1700 models provide telemetry technology to collect device data in real time and send the data to Huawei campus network analyzer CampusInsight. The CampusInsight analyzes network data based on the intelligent fault identification algorithm, accurately displays the real-time network status, effectively demarcates and locates faults in a timely manner, and identifies network problems that affect user experience, accurately guaranteeing user experience.
- Web-managed and fully-manged S1700 models support a variety of intelligent O&M features for audio and video services, including the enhanced Media Delivery Index (eMDI). With this eDMI function, the switch can function as a monitored node to periodically conduct statistics and report audio and video service indicators to the CampusInsight platform. In this way, the CampusInsight platform can quickly demarcate audio and video service quality faults based on the results of multiple monitored nodes.
6. Powerful Security Performance
- The S1700 provides a range of security features, including 802.1x, RADIUS, Portal and NAC. The S1700 also supports packet filtering based on MAC addresses or ports in order to defend against hackers and virus attacks.
7. Great Networking and Bandwidth Extensibility
The S1700 provides LACP, STP, RSTP, and MSTP functions to implement link aggregation and backup. Fully-managed S1720 switches support up to 64 MSTP instances for flexible networking.
24 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet electrical ports
MAC Address Table Size
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Internal power supply
Power Consumption Operational
Dimensions (W x D x H)
32 cm x 20.8 cm x 4.4 cm
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
Why can we choose you?
1): Reliable-we are a real company, we are committed to a win-win situation
2): Professional---We provide the products you want
3): Factory---We have a factory, so the price is reasonable
How about the shipping cost?
If your goods are not large, we can cooperate with us by express, such as FEDEX, DHL, TNT, UPS, EMS and other logistics companies, so our prices are very favorable. If your cargo is large, we will send it to you by sea, we can quote you, and then you can choose to use our freight forwarder or your freight forwarder.
What's the price? Can you make it cheaper?
The price depends on your needs (quantity)
Q1. Can I order samples of this product?
Answer: Yes, we welcome to order samples to test and check the quality.
Q2. What about the delivery time?
Answer: Generally it takes 3-5 days, 2-3 weeks for larger orders.
Q3. Is there a minimum order quantity limit?
Answer: The minimum order quantity, can provide 1 sample for inspection.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long will it take to arrive?
Answer: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea transportation are also optional.
Q5. How to order products?
Answer: First let us know your requirements or applications. Secondly, we quote according to your request or our suggestion. Third, the customer confirms the sample and deposits it into the formal order. Fourth, we arrange production.
Q6: Do you provide guarantees for the products?
Answer: Yes, we provide a 1-year warranty for the official product.
If you are satisfied with our products, why not send us an inquiry immediately?