ZTE C220 central office EPON service board, each board provides a maximum of 4 EPON interfaces, mainly completes the related functions of the OLT side in the EPON system, supports docking with various companies' PON ONUs, and can meet the requirements of CTC interoperability testing.
The specific functions that can be achieved are as follows:
1. Each EPFC single board supports 4 EPON OLT ports, each with a downstream rate of 1.25Gbps;
2. Support 802.3ah standard multipoint control protocol (MPCP), OAM and other functions;
3. Support ONU dynamic discovery, automatic registration and dynamic ranging;
4. Complete the perfect DBA function;
5. Support IGMP snooping, each PON supports 256 multicast groups; Single board has MPU system, providing complete single board OAM function;
6. A single PON port supports at least 32 branches and a maximum of 64 branches.
|Support physical distance
||At least 10km, maximum 20km.
|Support uplink and downlink transmission bit rate
|Support upstream and downstream line coding
|When supporting single-fiber bidirectional transmission
||The upstream center wavelength is 1310nm, the downstream center wavelength is 1490nm, and the CATV center wavelength is 1550nm.
|ZTE EPFC single board
||Provides 4 Ethernet optical ports, 5 indicator lights,Including a running light (RUN light) and four status indicators(ACT light),
|The bottom RST
||Used for board reset.
||The board is not configured
|Slow flashing green light
||Green light flashes quickly: EPON port is working normally (ACTIVE)
||The port has been activated, but no optical signal is received
||The port is not activated
|EPFC's PON port receiving and emitting power range
Received optical power: -6~-27dbm (1310nm)
Transmission optical power: +7~+2 dbm (1490nm)