ZTE VSTEH is a 24ports PSTN and VDSL2 Subscriber Line Card for DSLAM 9806H.
ZTE ZXDSL 9806H is an integrated multi-play broadband access platform, which is specially designed for the FTTx application scenarios as a small Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM) or Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU).
ZXDSL 9806H uses the following cards
* the main control cards
* the sub-cards
* the subscriber cards (ADSL/ADSL2+, VDSL2, HSDSL, POTS)
* the power cards(DC/AC)
The following are the VSTEH card functions:
VTEH Provides 24 VDSL2 user ports and POTS ports, implementing the access of VDSL2 service.
* The maximum transmission distance is 2.5 km.
* The downstream rate reaches up to 100 Mbps and the upstream rate reaches up to 60 Mbps. Sockets There are two sockets on VSTEH card panel.
* USER: The cable is connected to the users.
* PSTN: The cable is connected to the PSTN switch for transmitting voice signals.