MikroTik AP RBLHGG-5acD-XL Good Quality Long Range 5GHz 802.11ac Wireless AP Device LHG XL 5 ac Outdoor Wireless System
The LHG XL 5 ac is Long Range 5GHz 802.11ac wireless device with an integrated dual polarization 27 dBi grid antenna at a revolutionary price. It is perfect for point to point links or for use as a CPE at longer distances and supports Nv2 TDMA protocol.
The device includes one 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet port to fully utilize speeds that 802.11ac protocol provides.
* LHG XL 5 ac-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
* LHG XL 5 ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
The structure of the mesh provides protection against the wind. The antenna element is built into the wireless unit, which means no cable losses.
Double polarity, more transmit power
The offered product uses dual polarization and 2x2 MIMO (dual-chain) technology. The theoretical throughput in the 802.11ac standard is 866 Mb / s, and the maximum transmission power is 25 dBm. An additional advantage is the very narrow main beam with a width of 7 °. The device is powered via passive PoE, with a voltage range of 10-30 V DC.
The most important features
• Dual polarization (2x2 MIMO / dual-chain)
• Mesh antenna with a diameter of 550 mm and a gain of 27 dBi
• RouterOS system
• Power via PoE (voltage 10-30 V DC)
• Radio with a power of 25 dBm
• Operation in the 5 GHz band
• Wide operating temperature range - from -40 ° C to 70 ° C
• Dual polarity
• High wind resistance - 205 km / h
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
||Ø 550 x 245 mm;
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
1. what's the way to pay?
We support T/T, WESTERN UNION,Paypal
2.What's your shipping way?
Shopped by air sea express
3.What is the product used for packing?
We always use catron, Unless you have different packing needs