Dual DC 10G AC GPON OLT Fiber Optic Terminal ZTE C620 ETGO GTGH ETGH
ZTE C620 dual DC PRSF*2+SPUF*2 DC dual 10G PRAF*1+SPUF*2 AC GPON OLT fiber optic terminal
Overview of C620
ZXA10 C620: 2U compact optical access central office equipment
ZXA10 C620 is a 2U compact PON OLT device. A single device provides two service slots. It is designed for flexible deployment and rapid deployment of FTTx access, meeting the requirements of ultra-high-speed, ultra-low-latency access, and Multi-scenario application deployment with limited computer room space, remote coverage, and low-density area access.
The ZXA10 C620 supports GPON, XG(S)-PON, “Combo PON,” and point-to-point optical access architectures. The 2U design is smaller than conventional OLTs, which means the system can be used in equipment rooms with limited space, in deployments closer to end-users, in remote networking, for coverage in low-density areas, in smart industrial parks and commercial buildings, and for mobile transport, says ZTE.
The high-end router architecture of the TITAN platform enables the ZXA10 C620 to support fully distributed switching and separated
control and forwarding, as well as software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV), ZTE adds. The
company believes the ZXA10 C620 will find use in such scenarios as ultra-high access, wholesale/multi-tenant, ultra-low latency, and virtual operation.
Details Images of C620
The ZXA10 C620 is a piece of 2U high compact optical access equipment. It provides two service slots and is ideal for efficient and flexible FTTx deployment, satisfying ultra-high speed and ultra-low latency access requirements, and suiting diverse scenarios including limited room space, remote coverage and low-density area scenarios.
1. State-of-the-art architecture and capabilities meet future requirements
* Provides flexible access options including GPON, XG(S)-PON, Combo PON, and P2P.
* Fully distributed architecture. Separated control and forwarding planes.
* Large system switch capacity supports non-blocking switch.
2. Industry's first 3-in-1 Combo PON
* The WDM1r is embedded the optical module without affecting existing GPON services.
* Supports on-demand deployment of GPON and 10G-GPON ONUs according to service development.
3. Compact design reduces room space and TCO
* Provides two service slots and supports high-density PON cards.
* Compact design suits diverse deployment scenarios including co-site, co-station, and outdoor cabinets. Easy to install and maintain.
* Universal service cards of TITAN series dramatically reduce spare part costs.
* Saves on investments in infrastructures including trunk fibers, ducts, AOs, power supplies and air conditioners, and reduces TCO.
4. Application scenarios
* Low-density areas.
* Remote coverage by OLT cascading.
* Smart industrial parks and commercial buildings.
Features of C620
Ultra-strong bandwidth capability and leading architecture, support ultra-high-speed access, and design for the future
Support multiple access modes such as GPON, XG(S)-PON, Combo PON, P2P, etc.Fully distributed architecture, separation of control and forwarding.The system has a large exchange capacity and supports unimpeded exchange.
Compact shape, space saving, high cost performance, saving TCO
Provides two business slots to support high-density business line cards.
The design is compact and supports multiple installation scenarios such as computer rooms, co-location of base stations, and outdoor cabinets, which is convenient for installation and maintenance.
TITAN's full series of business lines are used for cartoons, flexible deployment, and a significant savings in spare parts costs.
It saves investment in infrastructure such as backbone optical fiber, pipelines and computer room, electricity, air-conditioning, etc., and reduces TCO.
The industry's first three-in-one Combo PON
The built-in WDM1r of the optical module does not affect the existing GPON services.
According to business development and construction investment, GPON ONU and 10G PON ONU are deployed on demand.
Multiple application scenarios coverage, flexible deployment, fast access
Low-density area coverage.
Cascade to extend coverage in remote areas.
Fixed network/mobile shared resources.
Smart park/commercial buildings, etc.
1. All products will be packed in carton , so the product can get effective protection to avoid damage.
2. Packaging according to customer requirement
1. We shipping via DHL / FedEx / TNT/etc for samll orders. Yow can get your packages in about 3-5 days all over the world.
2. For big order, we will arrange Air cargo for your shipment, so it will be much cheaper than DHL, UPS etc.
3. You can choose your own shipping agent, we will provide good cooperation for it.
Our services and advantages
1. We can provide detailed documents and remote help on equipment installation and configuration.
2. Warranty period: 1 year. (Appropriate maintenance service fees will be charged after the warranty period.)
3. The company guarantees delivery within 5 days or 8 days. Due to quality problems, you can enjoy a full return. The returned goods must remain in the original condition and the accessories are complete.