UBNT F-POE-G2 Outdoor Wireless Surveillance System 24V 50V ESD Protection
UBNT F-POE-G2 Outdoor POE Gigabit Fiber Transceiver 24V/50V ESD Protection
Overview of F-POE-G2
1. Fiber + Power Solution for Outdoor PoE Devices
Overcome PoE limitations with the next-generation FiberPoE™, model F-POE-G2. The FiberPoE Gen 2 is a low-cost solution for outdoor deployments that require long-distance runs to reach the PoE device. Deployments with the FiberPoE Gen 2 provide significant EMI and ESD protection over typical PoE installations. The FiberPoE Gen 2 also features a durable, weatherproof form factor and enhanced surge protection.
2. Separate Data and Power Transport
PoE is ideal for indoor or short-run installations. However, for outdoor, long-distance installations, PoE becomes vulnerable to EMI and is limited to 100 meters with correlated power loss. With the FiberPoE Gen 2, data and power are transported on separate cables to greatly improve data integrity and enable much longer cable runs.
The FiberPoE Gen 2 provides Gigabit bi-directional data transport between twisted-pair Ethernet cable and fiber optic cable, and injects DC power to the Ethernet cable for passive PoE. Use one FiberPoE Gen 2 device as an Fiber-To-Ethernet Converter, or a pair of FiberPoE Gen 2 devices to create a Fiber Bridge.
3. Enhanced Surge Protection
Featuring a built-in high-current Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) for the DC terminal block and PoE port, the FiberPoE Gen 2 delivers enhanced surge protection. The added GDT support effectively protects against lightning and other power surges.
4. Fiber Optic Data Transport
Using fiber optic cable for data transport significantly reduces electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI). Data integrity is also sustained in runs beyond 100 meters, the limit of Ethernet over twisted-pair cable. The FiberPoE Gen 2 supports a 1G SFP module and 24V or 50V power from a DC power cable or PoE cable
5. Integrated Fiber Cable Strain Relief
An integrated strain relief system was thoughtfully designed to fit inside the FiberPoE Gen 2 cover for added protection and a cleaner installation
Specifications of F-POE-G2
||196.4 x 93.5 x 32.4 mm ( 7.73 x 3.68 x 1.28")
||288 g (10.2 oz)
(1) 1 Gbps SFP Port
(1) DC Terminal Block
(1) DC RJ45 Port DC Injection
(1) 1000 Mbps Ethernet PoE Port1
|Typical Power Consumption
DC Terminal Block, 2-Wire, 24V
DC or 50VDC DC In RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or
4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) Passthrough
PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or
4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) PoE Passthrough
PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC), or
4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC) PoE
||Terminal Block, 2-Wire (24VDC or 50VDC)
|Input DC Voltage
||16 to 57V
Built-In High-Current Gas Discharge Tube
for DC Terminal Block and PoE Port
White: Power On
Blue (Flashing): Activity
||-40 to 60° C2 (-40 to 140° F)
||10 to 95% Noncondensing
||± 24kV Contact / Air for Ethernet
||CE, FCC, IC
1. Original Carton Package.
2. As customers' requirement.
1. 5-8 Working days after received the payment.
2. Shipment: Sea transportation & Air transportation ( DHL / UPS / TNT / Fedex / EMS )
1. 100% original brand new high-end new materials are used for production.
2. High-quality products with ISO9001, RoHS, FCC, CE certificates.
3. Multiple testing: raw material testing, three rounds of optical and electrical performance testing, 24-hour aging test, compatibility test on the switch before leaving the factory.