NetSure 531 A31-S4 Overview
The Netsure™ 531 A31 series from Vertiv is a fully-integrated DC power system consisting of a rectifier and controller that provides maximum e iciency for mobile communication applications such as LTE and FTTx deployments or macro stations. It is designed to meet the high-e iciency demands of mobile applications, with high reliability, high power density, and fully digital features. The built-in high efficiency R48-2000e3 rectifier also provides an ultra high e iciency of up to 96%, significantly improving the energy e iciency.
* Small size, embedded installation, 3U subrack supports top and side outgoing wires, 2U subrack full front wiring
* Using Emerson's third-generation rectifier module, the system has greater power density and higher efficiency
* The system supports energy-saving sleep technology and high-efficiency-common module mixed insertion function, which is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly
* Wide input voltage range (85~300Vac), strong grid adaptability
* Working temperature of rectifier module: -40 ~ +80 ℃, strong environmental adaptability
* No damage hot swap, support online maintenance, convenient and fast
* Complete battery management function, effectively prolonging the service life of the battery
* Provide multiple communication interfaces such as RS232, network port, USB, dry contact, etc., flexible networking, and can realize remote monitoring
* LTE indoor coverage power supply
* FTTx broadband integrated access power supply
* Small-capacity power supply requirements for communication base stations
||20Ah ~ 600Ah
||40V ~ 60V
||42V ~ 58V(lower than boost voltage)
||42V ~ 58V(higher than float voltage)
||1 ~ 500A
||1 ~ 150mV
||ON or OFF
||Load power off or alarm output
|Module Soft Start
||1 ~ 128S
1. The battery protection voltage should be set according to battery manufacturer requirement.
2. If iron lithium battery is configured by user, set relevant charging parameters according to the requirements of the battery manufacturers.
1. what's the way to pay?
2.What's your shipping way?
3.What is the product used for packing?